Continuum - Treating the New Family
Date & Time
Monday, April 6, 2020, 2:30 PM - 3:45 PM
- Who makes up the “New” Family?
- Parental characteristics of the “New” Family
- Contributors to “New” parenting style
- Working with Millennial Parents
- Messages for Millennial Families
- Define the participants and parental characteristics of the “New” Family.
- Explore the societal contributors to the ‘New” parenting style.
- Provide therapeutic strategy to support families in advancing in the recovery process.
Available for Credit
Approved for CEs